“One of the biggest challenges facing any organization is how to improve the health and well-being of its employees.”
-Richard Branson, Founder of Virgin Group
A Corporate Wellness Program in the workplace offers more than just a list of benefits (which will be at the bottom), it lets your employees know you care about their well-being. The research supports the reality of a wellness program: the impact on the bottom line.
In a study by Zirui Song, MD, PhD, while a program may not necessarily lead to significant improvements in employee health, it is still beneficial for employers by helping to save money on healthcare spending.
Investing in a comprehensive corporate health program can provide numerous benefits for both your employees and your bottom line. By fostering a workplace culture that prioritizes healthy habits, you can effectively reduce long-term spending on healthcare costs.
Furthermore, in today’s post-COVID landscape, prospective employees are seeking more than just a paycheck – they want to feel valued and cared for by their employer. Offering a corporate health program demonstrates a commitment to the well-being of your workforce and can help attract and retain top talent.
Here are some of the main benefits:
- Increased Productivity: A healthy workforce is a productive workforce. When employees are healthy, they have more energy, are less likely to take sick days, and are more engaged and focused on their work.
- Reduced Healthcare Costs: Promoting healthy lifestyle choices and early detection of health problems, corporate wellness programs can help reduce healthcare costs for both employers and employees. Companies can also benefit from reduced costs related to absenteeism, presenteeism, and workers’ compensations claims.
- Improved Employee Morale: Wellness programs can improve employee morale by showing the company cares about their employees’ health and well-being. This can lead to greater job satisfaction, loyalty, and retention.
- Enhanced Company Culture: Wellness programs can foster a positive company culture that values and promotes health and wellness. This can lead to a more supportive and collaborative work environment, which can benefit employees and the company as a whole.
What We Offer:
- Wellness Challenges
- Onsite Workouts
- Team Building Workouts at Ardent Fitness
- Corporate Gym Membership Packages
- Nutrition Programs
- Online Programming and Workouts
We build a program around a client. We do not put you or your organization into a program. If you dream it, we can do it! While corporate wellness is an upfront investment, it will pay dividends in the future.
Contact us today to start building a foundation of wellness at your company!